- Going solar can save the average household 50% on their electric bill and it can even eliminate it! Solar is the future and is rapidly increasing home’s values.
- Studies performed by the Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory have shown that adding a solar system increases a home’s resale value by an average of $5.50 per watt, and depending on location, can be as high as $6.40/watt.
• A 3.1kW system can add $17,000 to your home’s value
• Studies have also shown that homes with solar sell 15% faster than homes without solar.
- Solar can reduce your carbon foot print by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide your household produces
Premium Solar Electric Brands: